We focus on three things
- Development of ethical professionals
- Creation of member value
- Development of ethical capital markets
Development of ethical professionals
- We promote financial credentialing programs. The CFA® Program, CIPM® Program and the Investment Foundations® Program are global standards with a deep focus on ethics and comprehensive body of knowledge for the investment industry.
Creation of member value
- Work with stakeholders in the investment industry to ensure that the certification programs of the CFA Institute are recognized and valued in the market to unlock career potential.
- Provide mock-tests and work to facilitate the environment for candidates so that they can sit and prepare for credentialing exams with ease.
- Arrange workshops and seminars so members can benefit from learning opportunities that will help them become ethical professionals.
Development and Integrity of capital markets
- Work with regulators on policies and other matters to bring integrity and professionalism in Nepal’s capital markets.
- Monitor, evaluate and make constructive opinion on events and issues associated with the capital markets.
- Mutually work with stakeholders to hold workshops and conferences, educate investors and market participants, increase financial literacy and to encourage market participants to operate in an ethical and professional manner.